Looking for our Christmas Opening Hours? You’ll find all the details here, alongside our festive reading round-up!
Appoint Christmas Opening Hours 2019:
- Mon 23rd Dec: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Tue 24th Dec: closed
- Wed 25th Dec: closed (Christmas Day Bank Holiday)
- Thu 26th Dec: closed (Boxing Day Bank Holiday)
- Fri 27th Dec: closed
- Mon 30th Dec: 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Tue 31st Dec: 9.30am – 2.30pm
- Wed 1st Jan: closed (New Year’s Day Bank Holiday)
- Thu 2nd Jan: open as usual
Festive reading suggestions…
We hope you’ll enjoy some time off to relax and recharge this Christmas break and that most of your reading will be of the leisurely persuasion.
If you are eager to get a head start on your career plans and/or job search this Christmas, the following articles may help…
- Christmas: some quality time off or time to job hunt? Helping you consider your options this festive break.
- How failure can benefit your career: vital reading for anyone who’s just experienced a career setback (and really doesn’t want to talk about it this Christmas!).
- What is meaningful work? The article to read if you’re not sure whether your job has meaning…or where to find it in your next role.
- How to handle job rejection: a fresh way to consider any recent rejections – whether they’ve happened once or multiple times.
- Do connections matter more than talent? What the research shows, plus how to increase your confidence when you’re lacking ‘connections’.
- The happiness, productivity & success connection: essential knowledge for anyone weighing up whether to stick things out in a miserable job that may bring success!
- Your job skill of the future: the one job skill that most experts believe we’ll need in a more automated career landscape.
- Voluntary work: benefits for employers & job-seekers: why you’ll want to start volunteering in 2020.
- Leaving a job without another job: is this a wise move for your January return?!
- Doing more of what you enjoy: why we could all benefit from doing more of what we enjoy both in and out of work.
And a bonus suggestion..!
- Planning to send your CV over the Christmas break and don’t know what to include in your cover email? This post is for you!
We’d like to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful break. With thanks for all the support in 2019 and sending you all the best for the New Year. We’ll look forward to working with you in 2020.