Come and join our highly successful and rapidly expanding client in their search for a first class customer service individual. This role is based on the outskirts of Bath with beautiful views and free parking. It is being offered as part working from home and part office based.
The aim of the role is to act as first point of contact to their customers, liaise with team members, identify and resolve issues and ensure the smooth running of the business.
Typical duties include:
- Responding to queries, managing inventories and stock supplies
- Diary management
- Managing the refunds process, incoming emails and queries
- Managing all printed material across all sites
- Keeping the refunds sheet up to date, liaising with accounts and the customer service team
- Working with the MD and other managers
- Covering ‘phones during peak periods
- Producing a monthly rota for the staff, submitting to payroll
- Attending meetings with other team members to share good practice
- Undertaking any other ad hoc duties as required by the management
- Experience in keeping all office systems up to date
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to carry out administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy
- First class communication skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, d’bases)
- Proven track record in customer service
Please apply immediately by sending us your cv.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future