A fantastic opportunity within a growing organisation focussed on healthcare.
They are seeking a qualified accountant to assist the CFO in delivering the corporate finance and governance functions for fundraising, mergers & acquisitions for the group.
This is a pivotal role and includes supporting the Company Secretary in the day-to-day strategy.
- Produce analysis and reports on key success measures; including financial planning in relation to pricing, industry trends, and potential growth in relation to competitors, mergers and acquisitions and other corporate finance projects.
- Create financial analysis for external interested parties and collating information for Due diligence requirements
- Create written and numerical documentation to support the production of a prospectus for fundraising, proposals for potential M&A opportunities and other corporate purposes.
- Produce documentation, briefing materials and presentations on a range of critical business issues to support the decision-making for the CFO and other senior executives for the Board and other senior managers including on potential acquisitions and mergers.
- Assist and support senior management in the implementation and embedding of allocated special projects against success measures.
Assist the Corporate Secretary with all company secretarial duties including:
- board, committee meetings and general meetings
- updates to the Articles of Association
- maintain company records and statutory
- maintain records held at Companies House, FCA, BC and the stock exchange
- Insurance management
- review and feedback on group contracts
- act as the group Data Officer and manage Data Protection Compliance
- monitor and analyse shareholder and options to identify shareholder profiles
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified /Finalist accountant
- Company Secretary / Business law experience or related knowledge
- Experience of successfully managing projects and/or teams to achieve agreed priorities
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft applications of Excel, Outlook, Databases and Word
- Ability to deliver complex ideas and arguments in a variety of ways to diverse audiences (through effective presentation skills and meetings)
- Able to quickly analyse information including financial information and evaluate the implications
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future