We have just taken on a new role with one of our long standing and loyal clients for someone with exceptional customer service and administration skills.
This role has come about due to a massive influx of calls to the business.
The aim of the post is to manage all incoming ‘phone calls and emails and provide customer and administrative support at a high level.
Typical daily duties include:
- Being the first port of call for all incoming calls
- managing customer emails in a timely fashion
- Communicating with different departments to resolve customer queries and issues
- Managing refunds
- Participating in covering out of hours for emergency queries
- Attending meetings with other team members to share good practice
- Ensuring H&S, Equal Op’s and Quality are all compliant with policies
- Minuting of meetings and circulation to the team
- Sharing responsibility for reception duties, general office tidiness and kitchen areas
- Undertaking any other duties as required by the managers
Skills required for this post:
- Experience in keeping office systems up to date including data entry using online forms
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to carry out detailed administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy in a busy environment
- First class communication skills including verbal and written
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and D’bases)
- Mail merge experience
For more information about this brand new role please apply by sending us your cv.
Beautiful offices in a stunning location. Also, free parking offered!
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.