We have a fantastic new opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic individual to work as a Store Manager for a niche, luxury goods company.
Working Closely with the MD your responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of Bristol store daily operations
- Open and close the Bristol store, ensuring security at all times. Keyholder and alarm callout responsibility
- Stock Control measures maintained
- Ensuring all KPI’s are met to include sales targets as well and analysis of daily/weekly/monthly sales
- Delivering a first class customer experience
- Maintaining immaculate store standards
- Liaising with couriers
- Operating in accordance with government guidelines and internal policies regarding H&S and PPE
We are looking for someone with a retail background who is looking for their next step up into a supervisory role.
You will need to be calm under pressure, have excellent administrative skills to include using MS Office and be a natural motivator with a ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a lovely working environment with a really interesting product so for more details please email us your cv.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.