A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator with excellent people skills and a passion for property to join this highly successful independent letting agent in central Bath.
Their innovative, ethical and successful service is highly praised by both its tenants and landlords. Winners of their second Bath Property Award, they were commended for the growth of their business and the innovative ways in which they adapted to the pandemic.
We are seeking an approachable, capable individual, ideally with Lettings experience, to join their hard working team. The role has potential for growth as your own knowledge of the industry develops.
You will join a busy and dynamic lettings team that is at the core of their company’s profile, providing a warm welcome to new clients and ensuring that they receive a personal and professional service.
In this role, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for prospective tenants, registering them on their CRM software and matching them to suitable properties.
- Schedule and conduct property viewings.
- Negotiate tenancy terms between landlords and prospective tenants.
- Provide landlords with regular updates on the letting of their property.
- Record video property tours, and contribute to the company’s video marketing content.
- Produce property particulars and brochures.
- A compassionate and approachable manner, with the ability to form a good rapport with clients.
- Able to command a busy workload, offering and accepting support from your fellow Negotiators.
- Knowledge of Bath and local area.
- Confident computer user, especially MS Office.
- A clean full UK driving licence.
- Industry experience and qualifications are desirable, but not essential. You must be prepared to study towards a relevant qualification, if you do not already hold one.
- Salary from £26,000 to £30,000 per annum, based on your experience and qualifications.
- The opportunity to obtain an industry qualification.
- 20 days’ annual leave, plus public holidays.
- Headspace account to encourage a healthy and mindful approach to you work.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.