Web Development Manager
Do you enjoy being innovative and making a difference in the World of IT?
The company are currently experiencing an exciting stage of growth and change and now have a need for someone to lead the software development and IT operations.
- With 3+ years’ commercial development experience working for a SME, you will have proactive IT problem-solving skills and will be experienced in managing projects to a high standard within the tight timescale.
- You keep abreast of the latest technologies.
- You will need to have the following technical knowledge: MS SQL, Azure DevOps, Office 365, ASP. Net/.Net Core, Visual Studio, Git, Windows server.
- Have a proven track record of implementing an innovative IT strategy.
- Experience in managing hosting external infrastructure, managing code, bug fixes and deployments using Azure DevOps.
- Be able to supervise, scope, and execute technical project work, ensuring web-based projects are delivered on time and to a high standard. Managing software development contractors, internal developers, reviewing, testing, and deploying code.
- Proven track record at automating processes where possible and developing and test disaster recovery plans.
- Have commercial web development and MS SQL server experience.
- Overseeing the IT support function.
- Be able to develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation. Identify opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
This a great opportunity to join an award-winning culture of achievement.
The company offer a competitive salary c. £45,000 – £60,000 dep on experience. Impressive company benefits
- Dedication to training and development.
- Flexible, virtual team working.
- Prioritizing fulfilment of both personal ambitions and company goals.
- Recognizing employee achievements.
- Teamwork ethos, creating an environment for innovation, knowledge sharing and support.
Location: Easy access from Bath/Bristol.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.