*** NEW IN *** Dealing & Investment Administrator
Appoint is delighted to be working with one of Bath’s award-winning financial technology businesses to help them recruit a first-class individual, to graduate calibre, with exceptional administrative and customer service skills. This role has come about due to continued expansion of the business.
This company invests heavily in its staff and rewards you for your hard work with an outstanding benefits package.
The purpose of this position is to assist the Dealing team in their business-critical daily responsibilities.
A mixture of operational and regulatory focus provides a varied and interesting role for someone who has experience in this area or for an ambitious and talented individual who wants to progress in this direction.
The successful candidate will be key in both delivering team and individual targets within the appointed timescales and to the highest standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Trading at hourly and weekly artificial valuation points.
- Daily trading controls and investigation.
- Daily pricing controls.
- Float account management.
- Contract note processing and verification.
- Transaction reporting.
- Corporate actions.
- Fund loading.
- Achieve departmental service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Demonstrate flexibility during periods of high workload, assisting other services when required.
- Support the business software infrastructure with user acceptance testing and disaster recovery cycles.
- Achieve and actively maintain your skills and knowledge to adhere to the Training and Competence standards.
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients.
- Liaison with Investment Managers, designated Stockbrokers and other associated third-party providers.
- Motivating Others: The willingness and ability to motivate and inspire others by means of appropriate challenges, empowerment, rewards and recognition.
- Teamwork: The ability to work co-operatively with others, to be a member of a team and work towards the purpose of a common goal. Building and maintain strong working relationships with advisers, Sales and colleagues.
- Decision Making: The ability to make balanced and sound decisions by understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; evaluating the probable consequences of alternative solutions and selecting the most promising alternative.
- Networking: Identifying opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, department, units, or organisations to help achieve business goals. >
- Developing and maintaining productive client relationships.
- Communication: The ability to effectively communicate at all levels, both written and verbally, with all internal/external customers.
- Excellent educational background, ideally educated to degree level.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills.
- Proactive and driven.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Desirable: Investment Management Certificate (IMC), Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent industry recognised qualification. Financial services experience. Understanding of investments and investment products.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.