A great opportunity has arisen within a small and busy local business for a Senior Administrator with strong organisational and operational skills.
Working alongside the business owner and other administrator your responsibilities will be varied and will include the day-day administration and scheduling of engineers in addition ensuring company policies and procedures are in place.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys a hands-on, fast paced role with additional responsibility of managing office operations.
- Manage, monitor and distribute workloads for engineers
- Oversee compliance with inspectorate bodies, and internal procedures – these including reporting systems and monitoring of reports as well as training H&S etc.
- Oversee the ISO system and provide input to this
- Daily overseeing the operations of the business and actively handling these from start to finish – multiple areas of operation
- Administration of contracts, including renewals and stock
- Overseeing invoicing, credit control, overdue payments
- Supplier contracts, including utilities
- Point of contact for escalated client queries/complaints
- IT/database management
- Monthly/weekly work activity reporting
- Office building management and company vehicles
- Assist MD with HR, recruitment activity, including appraisal documentation, contracts, and new start inductions
- Highly organised, ability to manage multiple work itineraries
- Experience of working in a service led industry
- Experience of working within compliance procedures
- Proven track record in managing and implementing policies such as health & safety, quality etc
- Experience working with ISO (desirable but not a necessity)
- Confident working with financial data
- Effective communication skills, both internally and externally
- Confident IT skills
We are seeking a dynamic person that is adaptable and flexible. It is a ‘hands on’ role that will require many different aspects of the business to be handled at the same time whilst ensuring all of these are closed satisfactorily. It is a vary varied and exciting position that would allow for future expansion of the company.
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £27,000 – plus bonus scheme.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.