Fantastic opportunity to join a Software as a Service Technology company, providing solutions to the Public Sector and Discrete Manufacturing Industry.
As a pivotal member of the team, you will provide digital marketing execution to our partners’ account bases and our growing customer base.
This is a chance to join a friendly, highly skilled, talented team and progress your career.
It is essential that you are able to work independently and are able to work from home throughout 2021 until the Bath office becomes available.
We have a growing, highly distributed team across the globe based in the UK, USA, India, Romania and the Netherlands.
We are a flexible, ‘people first’ organisation who embrace open candour, innovation and cutting-edge technology. We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable marketer who is self-motivated to join our team.
Our client provides cloud services to local authorities, enabling their customers to fully digitise the review of planning documentation. The solution is fully integrated with their government technology partners, such as Accela, Infor, Cityworks, Granicus, BCT, Centric and others. Their second line of business, in the manufacturing sector, is in early development phase with around 20+ customers.
The Marketing Executive will drive profit and promote products and services through coordinated marketing campaigns, initially focused on North America, with a refocus to the Rest of World business as the USA team are established.
Who are you?
Our client recruits for culture first and trains for skills. However, you will need to have at least 2 years’ B2B marketing experience. You will understand the marketing lifecycle and know how to execute campaigns applying account-based marketing methods.
For 2021, there will be a requirement to support early evening 30 min calls Mon-Thurs with key technology partners based out of the USA and Canada until the USA team are in place.
Flexibility will be self-managed when you are required to support weekly or monthly early evening calls. We expect you to go to the gym, go for walk, start later…
- Excellent communicator
- A positive passionate energy
- Meticulous, diligent, completer
- Open and honest
As a marketing executive, you’ll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote their software as a service product lines into the Public Sector and Discrete Manufacturing Industries.
You’ll need to:
- create awareness of and develop the brand you’re marketing
- execute marketing activities using Zoho CRM, Zoho Marketing Hub and other tools
- maintain and update customer databases in CRM
- provide key performance indicator information for the business
- communicate with target audiences
- manage our internal community network to build and develop customer relationships
- support partner marketing activities
- help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- support the marketing director in delivering agreed activities
- source advertising opportunities and secure sponsorship
- work closely with in-house or external contractors to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- write and proofread marketing copy for online campaigns
- produce creative content, including videos and blog posts
- run social media channels (e.g. Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement
- organise and attend virtual events, such as conferences, webinars, receptions and exhibitions
- arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
As a marketing executive, you can expect to earn in the region of £25,000 to £30,000, depending on experience.
You may also receive additional benefits as part of company schemes.
Home location, moving to office at the end of 2021: Bath, UK
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.