PPC Specialist & Digital Acquisition Specialist
A new role to support this innovative organisation within the health and well being sector.
The role will be to devise, implement and manage PPC campaigns. Carry out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance. In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing and optimization. Specifically responsible for assisting in significant results ensuring our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment.
Additionally you will be supporting technical website support as the company roll out more store openings.
- To work closely with the line manager to ensure a robust commercial strategy, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet business and commercial expectations
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Ensure that the website increase in its visibility in search engines through SEO optimisation using activities such as keywords, backlinks and web content
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Measure effectiveness of the campaigns.
- Achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions
- To use a variety of proprietorial and third party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector specific and generic industry data to better understand user trends and behaviour.
- Produce monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, advice and recommendations
- Proven experience in PPC/digital marketing
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Highly numerate with experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of Google sheets and onedrive
- Familiarity with multiple platforms i.e.: AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Tableau, WebTrends etc
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field id desirable
- AdWords certification desirable
The role will be based mainly at the company HQ near Frome, Somerset
A competitive salary is offered.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.