PR and Comms Manager
We’re looking for a talented PR and comms manager to help supercharge the company’s growing media profile.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to help shape the perception of a brand at the cutting edge of fintech innovation.
The perfect role for someone with proven media relations skills, two to three years of agency or relevant in-house experience under their belt, who’s looking to grow with a fast-growing fintech.
- You will be the main media contact, building strong relationships with relevant journalists within key target markets – namely financial advice and investment trades, and fintech and technology publications
- Plan and manage a proactive PR calendar, combining regular newsflow (product releases, client wins, corporate updates and milestones etc) and semi-regular, impactful thought leadership campaigns.
- Stay on top of current events within the market, with a view to securing regular reactive comment opportunities for leaders within the business
- Create PR collateral (press releases, opinion editorials etc) as well as supporting the content team on creating other marketing content (for example blogs, whitepapers and award entries)
- Help to brainstorm new content and campaigns that will help achieve cut-through and raise profile
- Work with teams from around the business to uncover newsworthy content to feed into all PR activity
- You will be good at identifying the pertinent, interesting or insightful angles from within a sea of complexity
- Great at building relationships: proven media relations skills, and a desire to connect with different teams in the business
- An excellent communicator, with strong editorial skills, who enjoys crafting content
- Passionate about technology, finance and the intersection of the two
- Confident and driven, but also collaborative, kind and always eager to improve
- Have a curious nature, eager to try new things and learn new skills
- This is a hands-on role, without an agency or junior exec for support, so you’ll enjoy rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in!
- Comfortable with ambiguity. A genuine self-starter, you’ll enjoy thinking up and experimenting with new ideas
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing fintech with a steep learning curve
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- 27 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
- Pension & Life Assurance
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.