Fantastic opportunity for an experienced complaints administrator to join this award-winning financial technology company in the centre of Bath.
We are seeking someone who has experience in complex issue investigation within an Investment Platform or Pension provider, working with investment products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping the Compliance Manager maintain a sound and robust complaints network.
The role involves the investigation, final resolution and organising of complaints though to closure. There will also be future opportunities to develop report writing skills, develop investigative skills, develop management skills, and to assist with the broader Risk & Compliance team’s objectives.
- Complaint acknowledgment, investigation, resolution and organising.
- Notifying the Professional Indemnity broker of new claims and responding to claim correspondence.
- Corresponding with the Financial Ombudsman in respect of complaints and dealing.
- Maintaining sufficient complaint records.
- Providing a timely and clear compliant response to business queries.
- Administration of systems used by the Risk & Compliance team.
- Assisting with regulatory complaint returns.
- Supporting the training and awareness of complaints.
- Assisting the Risk & Compliance team achieve its broader team objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience of working for an Investment Platform or Pension provider, Investment products and funds transacted by Financial Advisers.
- Complex issue investigation and resolution experience.
- Knowledge of relevant Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent writing skills, especially the ability to communicate potentially complex financial matters in a way that customers can understand.
- Clear understanding of what is fair for customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ownership and accountability.
- Good influencing and collaboration skills.
- Excellent drive, with ability to work unsupervised and under own initiative.
This is an organisation who offer excellent career progression and training.
Salary £22 – £24,000 + Excellent benefits
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.