Fantastic opportunity for an experienced pensions administrator to join this award-winning financial technology company in the centre of Bath.
As part of the client services administration team, you will be integral in the provision of excellent customer service to pension clients across the full lifecycle. This is a dynamic and fast-paced role involving end-to-end pension administration as well as the opportunity to take on ad-hoc project work.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to broaden their knowledge, gain additional training and progress their career.
The role is varied; tasks will vary from transfer in requests, to reporting to HMRC and death claims.
- Liaising with relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete applications via telephone, letter or email.
- Interpreting instructions and issues arising, and implementing actions according to administrative policies, procedures and checklists.
- Ensuring all items received by the team are processed within the relevant Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Providing information as requested to deliver an effective service to customers.
- Daily banking of cheques and collating client payments directly into bank account.
- Generation of documentation and letters.
- Responsibility for developing new processes and challenging existing ones to maximise efficiency and accuracy.
- Meeting all Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations.
- Ad-hoc project work.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of pensions administration
- Demonstrating a good academic record.
- IT literate, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and to tight deadlines.
It would be desirable if you have any of the following:
- Knowledge and experience of wrap platforms
- Experience of administering defined pensions benefits.
- Experience of administering pension income drawdown.
- Experience of using Origo Options system.
- Experience of Real Time Information (RTI) reporting to HMRC.
- Financial services qualification
Salary £22 – £25K + Excellent benefits package
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.