CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR – URGENTLY SEEKING!
Appoint is delighted to be working with one of Bath’s award-winning financial technology businesses to help them recruit a first-class individual, to graduate calibre, with exceptional administrative and customer service skills.
This business invests heavily in its staff and rewards you for your hard work with an outstanding benefits package:
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Flexible working requests considered
- 25 days holiday
- Supported professional development
- Private medical scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Gym membership rates
This role is a core function within the Client Services Administration team based with emphasis on the provision of excellent customer service at all times. Your day will be varied and you will need the ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
Your duties include but are not limited to…
- Providing administration support to Financial Adviser businesses
- Supporting the team with a variety of business-critical administrative task
- Dealing with queries and requests from Financial Advisers, administrators, paraplanners and on occasion, their clients
- Being responsible for the processing of applications
- Identifying and solving issues according to policies, procedures and checklists
- Liaising with relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete applications via telephone, letter or email
- Actioning items efficiently in line the service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Daily banking of cheques and collating client payments direct into bank account
- Problem solving and sourcing materials to provide appropriate information as requested
- Developing new processes and challenging existing ones, to maximise efficiency and accuracy
- Taking incoming requests from the team and external clients to support with queries
- Contacting relevant parties to obtain information via telephone, email or letter
- Assisting with submissions ensuring the information is accurate and complete
- Managing the data cleansing of systems to ensure information is accurate and compliant
- Daily management of cash process, collating client payments
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the management
- Highly desirable – graduates in Economics, Business and Finance
- Strong academic background
- IT literacy
- Desirable – Previous experience within administration and/or customer service
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you would like to hear more about this company, its excellent reputation and what it can offer you then please apply now by sending us your cv.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.