Business Development Manager
A new opportunity to be part of a hugely successful scientific communications and digital publisher.
As Business Development Manager you will have the chance to achieve personal uncapped income by championing opportunities to create success for its customers.
- Minimum 4+ years previous B2B sales experience within a consultative, commercial environment in at least one of: Marketing agency, event sales, recruitment sales, scientific publishing or other professional sales services
- You will have the ability to articulate the company’s services.
- Ability to work in a consultative manner.
- Excelled at developing existing accounts as well as new business
- Comfortable with remote working and managing your own time effectively, but also motivated by face-to-face meetings (web/in-person)
- A team-player attitude with a good sense of humour
The client has an Award-winning culture of achievement:
- Dedication to training and development
- Flexible, virtual team working
- Prioritizing fulfilment of both personal ambitions and company goals
- Recognizing employee achievements
- Teamwork ethos, creating an environment for innovation, knowledge sharing and support
- Excellent career progression
This as a remote home working post. Ideally applicants will live within the M4 corridor.
If you would like to know more, please get in touch!
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.