*** FABULOUS NEW OPPORTUNITY *** Administrator (Investment Administration), Bath
Appoint is delighted to be working with one of Bath’s award-winning financial technology businesses to help them recruit a first-class individual, to graduate calibre, with exceptional administrative and customer service skills. This role has come about due to continued expansion of the company.
This business invests heavily in its staff and rewards you for your hard work with an outstanding benefits package.
Your role will be to work closely alongside existing operational teams within the firm. The primary focus of the team is to undertake daily external cash reconciliations, monthly stock reconciliations and distribution processing in accordance with CASS regulations. The team also work to improve processes and encourage interdepartmental co-operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Daily external cash reconciliations
- Cheque processing and banking
- Investment Admin Servicing Administrator Monthly stock reconciliations
- Reconciliation investigations
- Distribution processing
- Liaison with third party providers such as fund managers, banks and auditors
- Quality control – running health checks to ensure the processes affecting cash have been correctly completed
- Achieve departmental service level agreements (SLAs) and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Demonstrate flexibility during periods of high workloads, assisting other services when required
- Undertake projects to achieve business goals as well as development of own skills
- Support any user acceptance testing and disaster recovery initiatives as and when directed
- Achieve and actively maintain skills and knowledge to adhere to Training and Competency standards
- Work to continually improve business procedures and processes
- Meet all Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulations, particularly CASS rules 6,7 and 8
- Ensure that Treating Customers Fairly (‘TCF’) principles are adhered to, including raising any areas of concern with either Line Manager or Compliance
- Manage risk effectively by informing Line Manager of any incidents, ‘near misses’ or exposures to the Company’s risk profile that are identified. Comply with all Company policies and report any risk concerns to Line Manager
Essential skills required:
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong desire to learn
- A good problem solver
Desirable skills required:
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent industry recognised qualification
- Financial Services experience
- Understanding of investments and investment products
- Reconciliation background including knowledge of CASS rules 6, 7 and 8
- Previous experience in concern for and adherence to regulatory requirements
If you would like to hear more about this company, its excellent reputation and what it can offer you then please apply now by sending us your cv.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.