This a great chance to be part of a growing, fun team who place an emphasis on teamwork and adding real value to client’s businesses.
We are looking for someone to complement the existing team as the company continue to grow. You will need to be a confident communicator backed with technical accounting experience.
Keen to embrace new technology; especially cloud based application (Xero experience would be desirable but not essential as full supportive training will be offered)
Overview of Duties include:
• Providing monthly bookkeeping for clients – using Xero and a platform of cloud-based applications
• Posting month-end accounting journals such as prepayments & accruals
• Leading on the running and submission of payroll for clients
• Production and filing of VAT returns
• Assisting clients with training and consultancy advice
• Assist with the production of Monthly Management Reports
• Reconciling balance sheet accounts periodically and maintaining clear supporting schedules – including posting month-end accounting journals such as prepayments and accruals
- Previous experience in an accounts support role essential. This can be either in industry and/or practice.
- Ideally AAT qualified and/or be part ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Bookkeeping/accounting data maintenance
- Sales and purchase ledger maintenance
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Credit control
- Bank payment runs
- Previous technical accounting knowledge and working with SME businesses.
Salary range: £18,000 – £26,000 depending on experience/qualifications will be offered. Pension after probation, IT equipment and (at least) a quarterly social also included!
Training: The company provide in-house training for specific apps and processes used as well as ad-hoc CPD courses.
If desired, they might offer an ACCA/CIMA pathway or we will support on-going studies if part-qualified already; using an apprenticeship if available.
It is our policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.