Senior Manager – Accountant
A great opportunity to join this energetic, innovative and ambitious company.
The client is an outsourced accounting and finance service for ambitious growth businesses, providing expertise from day-to-day bookkeeping, up to strategic board-level accounting and financial advice. Additionally, they provide more traditional accountancy services such as year end accounts, taxes and payroll processing.
The client requires a qualified accountant with significant technical knowledge, commercial awareness, and the ability to effectively communicate with both the team and clients.
Initially the post will be line-managing 1-2 Assistant Management Accountants.
The successful postholder will have a wide range of technical accounting knowledge including:
- Statutory compliance – annual accounts, taxation and company secretarial
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards financial reporting, including experience of working with trial balance, balance sheets etc.
- Production of management information (management accounts, KPI reporting etc.
- Communication with clients and stakeholders
- Business planning, forecasting and modelling.
- Overseeing Assistant Management accountants with their responsibilities and workloads.
- Attending client board meetings to present and review financial performance
- Must have experience as a qualified accountant in industry and/or practice. ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified.
- Experience in preparing management and year end statutory accounts
- Confident liaising with clients.
- You will be used to and confident using the latest technology, especially cloud based applications (Xero experience would be desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Energetic, sharing a passion to be part of a new way of accounting.
Salary depends on experience/qualifications. Pension after probation, IT equipment etc.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.