Business Support Coordinator – 6 month contract
We are urgently seeking a strong administrator to support the team with one of the company’s largest clients.
The role is varied to include lots of diary management, collating surveys, analysing reports and dealing with delegates and clients.
You will be assisting with the co-ordination activities required to deliver programmes seamlessly. Through strong and trusting relationships with clients, and close partnership with consultants, the business support coordinator will ensure timelines and deliverables are achieved.
- Diary management
- Day to day scheduling of appointments for the consultants
- Scheduling of client interventions: workshops, follow-ups sessions, coaching sessions.
- End-to-end account co-ordination
- Account administration
- Completing the project setup sheet
- Creating the profitability tracker from the cost-checker and intervention schedule
- Service delivery
- Extensive use of Powerpoint, Excel and Word to support consultants in their preparation for client interventions, workshop results or proposals and quotes
- Creating surveys in Survey Monkey (or equivalent)
- Populating reports with survey results, ready for consultants to review
- Preparing materials for workshop delivery
- Attending workshops on occasion where a substantial amount of co-ordination activity is required in the room
- Sales support
- Experience coordinating multiple diaries
- You will need to have exceptional communication skills and feel confident dealing at all levels.
- Previous experience in a client facing role
- Excellent time management and awareness of needing to work to deadlines
- Ideally you will be degree qualified or equivalent.
- Strong written and numerical skills.
- Confident in MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Salary guide: £30,000 – £35,000 Dependent on Experience
The role is likely to be mostly home based, however there will be occasion when visits to Bath office will be required.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.