A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing organisation located between Bath and Chippenham.
They are seeking an IT Support Manager to assist in the migration to a new manufacturing package (Sage 200 with Sicon) with an on-going role managing the all the company’s IT systems.
You will play a key role in helping the business maximise their technology usage, as well as assisting with day-to-day issues that arise.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation in a period of huge growth.
- Provide on-going IT support to end users covering servers, network, applications, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, voice over IP, label printers.
- Assist in the migration to a new manufacturing /accounting package (from Sage 50 to SAGE 200 with Sicon Barcoding).
- Act as a key contact & escalation point for any IT related matters.
- To manage the company’s IT security and implement improvements where necessary
- Coordinate and offer training on new IT systems to internal users
- To participate in the implementation of the IT strategy, ensuring that the IT systems are fit for purpose as the company grows
- Analyse regular IT issues and design and implement solutions
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing of a software package migration
- Experience and knowledge of MS 365, networking, voice over IP, IT security
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
£30- £45,000 DOE + excellent benefits package
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.