An excellent opportunity for someone who lives and breathes delivering exceptional customer service.
We are seeking an individual to help shape the customer service function of this rapidly growing technology company and build it to scale as more and more customers are onboarded.
This forward-thinking organisation provides innovative technology that allows access to financial markets. Their software is used by fintechs allowing them to quickly get to market with innovative investment or advice products. It helps financial advisers and investment managers to build stronger businesses by operating their own investment platform.
Joining this ambitious and fast-growing firm, you will be responsible for owning and driving forward the customer support function. You will work closely with the operations and customer teams to ensure a sleek customer journey, resolving problems and identifying areas for product improvements.
We are seeking someone proactive, resilient and an individual who enjoys working at a fast pace and thinking on their feet.
- Own the initial triaging of customer enquiries, and ensure they get resolved inside SLAs
- Be the voice of the customer and the company-wide champion for customer success, encouraging teams and individuals across the business to think and act empathetically
- Identify areas for product improvement then partner with other teams (particularly engineering, product and operations) to get these on the roadmap
- Build a rich library of FAQs to empower our customers to solve their queries themselves faster in future
- Identify high friction areas for customers and head off problems before they occur
- Respond to customer queries, providing them with the information they need quickly and empathetically
- Partner with account managers to ensure nothing slips through the cracks
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in business development or account management within a technology firm, ideally Fintech
- Knowledge and experience within financial services sector
- A people person with strong communication skills.
- Ability to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the situation
- Able to grasp complex concepts quickly and explain them simply to others.
- A strong desire to help clients and will always go above and beyond to do so
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing fintech with a steep learning curve
- Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning
You will be working with a team of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about using technology to improve our financial world.
The company offer a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenge and experimentation, and encourages continual learning.
They provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future