We are urgently seeking an experienced Payroll Assistant to support the Finance team with a payroll outsourcing project. Working on a remote basis, but fully supported by the team we need someone from January for a period of approximately 6 months.
Applicants will need to have extensive payroll experience.
- Assisting with the timely and accurate processing of the monthly payroll
- Assisting with the processing and distribution of all P11D/P60s
- Responsible for the issuing of all leaver payslips and P45s
- Assisting with data transfer to new systems
- Administration and calculation of statutory leave (SAP, SPP, SMP, SSP, SHPP)
- Responsible for all incoming HMRC notification
- Dealing with and investigating payroll queries
- Assisting with the transfer of payroll data onto payroll system
- Previous payroll experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of using payroll software – the client currently operates STAR payroll but will look at experience with other software.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience with meeting multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- The initiative to work on your own or as a part of the wider team.
If you have the above experience and can start as soon as possible we would love to hear from you. Excellent salary – pro-rata.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.