Executive Assistant – URGENT
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO and management team for this international business.
The role will include:
- Supporting the CEO, organising and managing diaries, calendar and key company events.
- Key support for the management team to optimize their time to include; organizing and minuting senior meetings and managing ad hoc projects, as well as some HR.
- There will be a variety of administration responsibilities to including managing company policies, staff awards and activities, liaising with customers and suppliers.
- You will be the main contact for travel arrangements, such as managing travel schedules and documents and carrying out the bookings for flights, hotel and car hire.
- Previous experience supporting as an Executive Assistant experience at a senior level
- Accuracy/attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- Discrete and able to deal with confidential information
- Able to prioritise and understand business priorities
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent computer literacy – Microsoft Office packages Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- International travel arrangements
- HR administration would be beneficial
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Professional but a sense of humour too!
Salary: Dependent on experience. Excellent benefits including pension and insurances.
This is ideally full time but consideration will be given to 4 days (28hours a week min).
Due to current working constrictions the role will be based remotely until able to return to working in the office in the outskirts of Bath. Free parking.
The client are looking to appoint as soon as possible so would love to hear from applicants that meet the above criteria.
Appoint aim to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.