An exceptional opportunity has arisen within an ambitious and highly successful organisation specialising in supplying to a niche luxury market in Europe and around the world.
We are seeking a pro-active individual with experience in international logistics alongside strong communication and people skills. Working in a fast-paced environment, key to this role is building relationships with suppliers and customers thus ensuring the timely despatch and delivery of a range of products in Europe and across the globe.
The successful candidate will be self-sufficient, hard-working and will have the ability to prioritise and balance everyday fulfilment of multiple on-going projects.
This is an exciting time to join this forward-thinking and expanding organisation.
- Fostering relationships with client representatives, end customers and suppliers to ensure whole sales and fulfilment journey runs smoothly.
- Liaising with customers / suppliers regarding order fulfilment and logistics.
- Communicate closely with suppliers to establish lead times of equipment.
- Planning and administration of shipping and logistics for global orders including relevant customs paperwork.
- Daily management of invoice collection, chasing overdue invoices and supplier statements.
- Respond to fulfilment queries from suppliers, customers, client representatives.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within logistics, supply chain and order fulfilment in a global setting.
- Understanding of export and customs requirements within Europe and around the world (training will be provided given the new Brexit regulations).
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills to develop internal & external customer relationships.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Highly organised with ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Commercial awareness with strong understanding of business processes.
Initially working from home due to current lockdown but once restrictions have eased to be office based.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small but highly successful organisation within the luxury, global market.
Salary £25 – £30,000
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.