Finance Assistant – Temporary contract (possibility of permanent)
Bath based company seek a Finance Assistant to support the finance team
The role responsibilities will include:
- Raising sales invoices for projects managed from the Bath office
- Monitoring and reporting invoice levels.
- Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders and clients as needed
- Production of invoicing for complex projects
- Monitoring invoicing levels and following up with relevant departments
- Project related housekeeping tasks within the finance system, Agresso
- Responsible for issuing and checking Work In Progress balances
- Additional duties will include preparing journals for posting, assisting in analysis of overheads.
- Support to other regional teams when required
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Other ad-hoc tasks to support the Bath Office and wider function
- Previous experience working in accounts admin.
- Good computer and IT skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Good communication skills
- Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis.
- Ability to understand the nature of the work the team carries out, and interact with other team members in the delivery of their work.
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Prior experience of the Agresso finance software would be an advantage, but not essential
- Prior experience of a project focussed organisation would be an advantage, but not essential
- Prior experience of Deltek Vision would be an advantage, but not essential
Temporary ongoing contract with a possibility of a permanent contract
Salary: up to £19,500. Excellent company benefits
Due to current working restrictions this role will be homebased. Applicants will be happy and able to work on this basis.
Appoint aim to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.