NEW – Executive Assistant – 12 month FTC – Jan 2021
This is a new role to support the senior board consisting of MD, FD and Commercial Director.
We are seeking applicants with experience in the financial service, investment, wealth management arena.
You will be used to supporting at a high level and provide a dedicated, professional administrative support.
Covering a broad remit to include organising diaries, schedule planning and acting as the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
Key experience/skills include:
- Experience of working in the financial service sector
- Proactive, hands on approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to embrace ever changing technology – a high level of IT needed
- Ability to manage online meetings
- Ability to handle a wide variety of projects, workflow management
A comprehensive job description will be available to shortlisted applicants – available in January.
The role is likely to be a mix of remote working alongside working in Bath.
Initially expected to be a 12 month FTC to start mid – end January 2021
A very attractive salary is offered in line to attract top level candidates. Excellent benefits.
If this sounds of interest please forward a current CV and application stating salary expectation.
It is our policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.