A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a global consultancy in central Bath for a highly organised, strong administrator to provide administrative support to the IT Department.
You will support the team in all things non-technical from procurement of hardware and software to managing team diaries and taking minutes at meetings.
This is a pivotal role within the department, you will act as a point of contact for external enquiries as well as for colleagues within the organisation. No two days are the same, although procurement and tasks related to procurement will form the largest part of the role.
Initially the role will be working from home and then from the Bath office.
We are seeking a strong administrator and someone efficient, pro-active with an eye for detail!
- An all-round administrator for the IT team, and the main point of contact for all their administrative queries
- Purchasing of software, hardware, telephony and asset management
- Assisting with procurement activities including raising and placing purchase orders and following up on renewals
- Diary management when required
- Organising, attending and taking minutes at group meetings as required
- Following-up action points from meetings
- Collating the group overtime submissions
- Keeping accurate record of spend/budget tracking
- Being an all-round administration linchpin for the IT team and the main point of contact for all their admin queries
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a busy administrative office role is essential
- Can-do attitude with an enthusiasm to connect with the team and their work
- An interest in IT and the value it brings to the business
- Highly organised and natural planner
- Great communication skills whether written in emails or documents, face to face or via phone
- Meticulous, able to spot errors and rectify accordingly
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Excel and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
- Experience in procurement and asset management would be a distinct advantage
£22,000 – £24,000 + excellent benefits
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.