An exciting opportunity has arisen within this rapidly growing Fintech for an ambitious individual with business development or account management.
Their software allows ambitious fintechs to quickly get to market with innovative investment or advice products, helping financial advisors and investment managers to build stronger, more valuable businesses.
The successful candidate will help identify and qualify new prospects within the fintech and wealthtech communities and seek to understand their goals and objectives. You will then work with their partner launch team to get them set up on their service.
- Develop and own relationships with key communities and networks within the UK’s fintech space. Build the company’s presence as the go-to solution for technology firms building new investment or advice propositions
- Run the sales process and pipeline for fintech prospects
- Work closely with our Partner Launch team to get won prospects to market
- Generate insights and document market trends from within the fintech and wealthtech communities, that can steer future sales and marketing content/activity
Skills and Experience:
- Able to grasp complex concepts quickly and explain them simply to others
- Happy to hunt new business as well as deal with inbound leads
- Buzzed by helping clients and always goes above and beyond to do so
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing fintech with a steep learning curve
- Passionate about the role of technology
- A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the situation
- Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning
- Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of
- Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet
- Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching
You will be working with a team of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about using technology to improve our financial world.
The company offer a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenge and experimentation, and encourages continual learning.
We provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.