HR MANAGER/HRBP – Contract (possible temp to perm)
An immediate requirement to support and manage the HR function and processes for the company.
You will be delivering a generalist HR function across all areas of the employee lifestyle including recruitment. Onboarding, payroll and benefits administration and coordinating training.
Experience of working in an SME, professional services or similar advantageous.
- CIPD qualified to minimum level 5 with experience of working in an operational HR role
- Good knowledge of employment law with experience of writing and advising on HR
- policy and process
- Experience of managing a small team
- Experience working with an external payroll provider
- Pensions administration advantageous
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) and online HR systems
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment liaising with diverse teams in an international setting
- Ability to manage a varied workload and prioritise tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The role might suit applicants currently supporting at an HR Adviser level seeking progression.
Salary and package
Salary range: £35,000 – £45,000
Holiday: 25 days per annum + public holidays
Pension: 8% employer contribution
Life insurance: Company life insurance scheme
Benefits: Access to a flexible benefits scheme including salary sacrifice and staff discounts
It is our policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.