Seeking ambitious, analytical problem solvers who are passionate about technology!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a rapidly growing Fintech for a driven individual to join their Application Support team. This is a broad role, working across a wide variety of processes and systems and alongside the Operations and Customer teams.
The working environment is positive, open and strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge and learning.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with some knowledge of coding and databases seeking a fast-paced role where you don’t stop learning!
- Helping fix internal and external issues, working to an SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- investigating new issues, writing scripts, helping design fixes and resolving simple bugs.
- Working with the wider Product and Engineering teams as part of the triage & resolution framework
- A technical role requiring understanding of the business structure, systems and data
- Working with clients as they raise new issues
Skills & Experience:
- Some experience of coding, ideally Python and / or JS
- Experience of databases, e.g. Mongo, JSON and REST APIs. Experience of Node.js would be great.
- An interest and passion in technology
- A determination and desire to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure and to SLAs
- An eagerness to learn
£ competitive + flexible working
Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction of the company
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.