A market leading specialist providing laboratory components for the medical sector are currently experiencing huge growth.
They are seeking an individual with experience in risk analysis, business continuity and health & safety to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful, market leading organisation who have received recent investment.
- Ensure the business is compliant with all the current health and safety legislations by reviewing current health and safety policies
- Lead the development of new procedures and policies in consultation with colleagues across the business
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all HSE legislation and any developments that affect the industry
- Implement robust and effective health and safety practices compliant with current regulations and business requirements
- Ensure compliance of the Quality Management System with the relevant regulations
- Maintain, update and improve processes and documentation on QMS
- Complete full analysis of business continuity plans and identify areas for improvements
- Implement risk management process improvements and documentation
- Improve and develop a robust recovery strategy and document plan
- Regularly review and monitor BCP
Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience of working within a role that covers health & safety, risk analysis, business continuity
- NEBOSH qualification
- Working knowledge of current health and safety regulations including ISO 13485
- Knowledge and experience in risk management ISO 14971
- Competent in the use of quality management systems and associated documentation within a medical, pharmaceutical or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
£30 – £40 K + excellent benefits
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.