A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a medical equipment supplier who are experiencing a period of high growth.
Currently the IT support function is out-sourced and they are looking to bring this in house. They are seeking an IT Systems Support Engineer to help support their in-house systems and coordinate the migration to a new accounting and manufacturing package.
You will play a key role in helping the business maximise their technology usage, as well as assisting with day to day issues that arise.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful organisation with recent investment.
- Provide IT support to end users covering servers, network, applications, desktops, laptops
- Coordinate and assist in the migration to a new manufacturing and accounting package, SAGE 200
- Analyse regular IT issues and design and implement solutions
- Manage technical projects
- Take full ownership of technical support issues
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in managing of a software package migration
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Experience in SAGE 200 manufacturing software an advantage
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.