We are delighted to be supporting one of our loyal Wiltshire based clients in their pursuit for a Senior Formulation Scientist. This role is integral to the business and based in their busy laboratory working with a team of technicians and scientists.
Typical daily duties include:
- Providing full leadership regarding compliance and improvements
- Managing budget and efficiency improvements
- Working within a small team
- Leading and demonstrating projects with clear scientific rationale
- Organising and scheduling of work and resources to timescales and budget
- Working with global project teams to lead product development activities and innovation
- Conduct necessary safety assessments and qualification plans according to current procedures, authoring, reviewing and managing the execution of IQ/OQ/PQ protocols
- Writing, Reviewing and Approval of SOPs and Risk Assessments
Skills necessary for this role:
- Education: phD, Life Sciences degree required
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices and standards for formulation and testing performed in formulation laboratories
- Experience in technical writing of IND and IMPD documents
- Ability to follow often complex operating procedures
- Excellent understanding of project planning and project management with the clear ability to communicate and contribute to strategic decision making
- Experience in a wide range of technical aspects related to drug substance micronisation, formulation feasibility, scale-up, tech transfer, specifications setting, filling studies, packaging, device selection support
- Experience with testing of inhalation products
- Good understanding of ICH, EMEA and FDA guidelines related to inhaled products development
For more information on this role please apply by sending your cv.
Free car parking is offered!
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.