HR Business Partner – 12 month fixed term contract
The HR Business Partner is responsible for professionally and effectively delivering both the company HR policy and delivery of HR priorities.
The HRBP will build effective relationships with key stakeholders. You will be the first point of contact for providing a timely and proactive HR service. Carry out operational activities within client groups, ensuring policies and procedures are aligned with operational standards.
- Partner with the business to support, define and achieve business and organizational goals
- Identify areas of improvement
- Provide proactive advice on HR matters that enable the business to achieve objectives
- Develop and implement a range of people process improvement projects and initiatives to compliment the wider company HR projects
- Deliver and embed key HR change projects, including wellbeing, diversity, and employee engagement.
You will be providing advice on a full range of human resource issues, including:
- Recruitment and selection
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Discipline and grievance
- Absence management
- Harassment and bullying
- Employee relations
- Employment Law
- Learning and development etc.
- A degree level qualification in Human Resources or another relevant field
- Experience a san HR generalist/HR management capacity
- Solid understanding of UK employment legislation
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience working within the engineering, resource or consultancy sectors
- Qualified in psychometric assessment tools
- Experience of TUPE and reorganisations
Location: Bath – current requirement to work from home.
Occasional travel required to other offices as required.
Salary: Dep on Experience
Closing date: 23/11/20
A comprehensive job description will be available to shortlisted applicants.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.