Are you unflappable when working under pressure? Do you have solid administration skills alongside an excellent customer facing skills?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but well-established and growing organisation on the outskirts of Bath.
This highly successful company is in period of steady growth making it an exciting time to join. The company product and service ratings are very high so we are seeking someone who is enthusiastic about maintaining and improving these important factors.
You will be joining an energetic team in a varied and interesting role. You will assist customers with their product enquiries, manage and dispatch orders and ensure the general day to day office runs smoothly.
The successful candidate will be calm under pressure and have the confidence to discuss and sell the company product range.
- Answering and responding to telephone, email and webchat enquiries from customers
- Using initiative and proactive communication to ensure all customers receive the best possible service
- Processing orders and preparing dispatch paperwork
- Providing quotes and information to direct customers and resellers
- Proactively communicate with customers regarding any delivery delays or issues
- Liaising with couriers regarding missing or damaged deliveries
- General administration so ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Understanding and familiarising with product range so being able to advise and sell over the phone – inbound only
- Processing customer orders
Skills & Experience:
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to communicate well with customers
- Excellent people skills
- Confidence in administration
- IT literate and able to pick up new systems
- Adaptable, flexible & enthusiastic
- Well presented
- Full, clean driving licence
You will be joining a supportive organisation with a friendly, family culture which is relaxed but focussed and hard-working.
They will offer you an exciting career with plenty of scope for progression and development.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.