Appoint is delighted to be working with one of Bath’s award-winning financial technology businesses to help them recruit a first-class individual, to graduate calibre, with exceptional administrative and customer service skills.
This business invests heavily in its staff and rewards you for your hard work with an outstanding benefits package.
This fantastic opening encompasses a balanced variety of Administration, Compliance and Customer Support duties including but not limited to…
- Supporting the team with a variety of business-critical administrative task.
- Identifying and solving issues according to policies, procedures and checklists.
- Liaising with relevant parties to chase outstanding documentation required to complete applications via telephone, letter or email.
- Constant focus on providing 1st class customer service to ensure that the business is highly valued by its clients.
- Actioning items efficiently in line the service level agreements (SLA’s)
- Daily banking of cheques and collating client payments direct into bank account.
- Problem solving and sourcing materials to provide appropriate information as requested.
- Developing new processes and challenging existing ones, to maximise efficiency and accuracy.
- Taking incoming requests from the team and external clients to support with queries.
- Contacting relevant parties to obtain information via telephone, email or letter.
- Assisting with submissions ensuring the information is accurate and complete.
- Managing the data cleansing of systems to ensure information is accurate and compliant.
- Daily management of cash process, collating client payments.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the management
- Highly desirable – graduates in Economics, Business and Finance
- Strong academic background
- IT literacy
- Desirable – Previous experience within administration and/or customer service
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
If you would like to hear more about this company, its excellent reputation and what it can offer you then please apply now by sending us your cv.
It is our policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.