This is a super new role to support the company’s clients primarily SME and owner managed.
Using innovative and efficient technologies to run the day-to-day processing of financial data (i.e. the bookkeeping and compliance etc).
Overview of Duties
- Monthly bookkeeping for clients – using Xero mainly – posting sales invoices, purchase invoices, reconciling banks etc.
- Posting month-end accounting journals such as prepayments & accruals
- Running payroll for clients
- Producing Monthly Management accounts/reports
- Provision of information for budgeting and forecasting purposes to the management.
- Cost analysis
- Filing VAT Returns
- Annual accounts preparation
- General experience in transactional accounting.
- AAT qualified – industry or practice.
- Experience working with Xero
- Confident IT skills including MS Excel
- A good team player
- Motivated by client satisfaction & success
- Keen to use technology; especially cloud based applications, including Xero
- Confident communication with clients.
You will working with a super inclusive team who work hard, excel in service but also enjoy regular social activities.
Salary Guide: Dep on experience.
It is our policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.