Front of House/Receptionist
Appoint are very excited to be working with our long standing and highly valued client, Bath Cats & Dogs, with the recruitment of a new Customer Care Co-ordinator /Receptionist.
Bath Cats and Dogs Home is committed to the welfare of companion animals; to rescue, rehabilitate and re-home pets who are unwanted and far too often neglected or mistreated and to promote responsible pet ownership through education. All staff are committed to deliver first class customer care to all visitors and supporters (throughout daily activities) in order for the Home to successfully continue to re-home animals and to have the long term support of the communities they operate within.
We are seeking an experienced Receptionist/Front of House individual with strong administrative skills to be the face of the charity. You will be responsible for the initial interface and engagement of all enquiries to the Home, to include face to face, telephone and e-mail. You will know and understand the Home and its business activities well enough to enable a proactive dialogue with all visitors and supporters.
The successful person will possess:
- First class interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels
- Previous receptionist/front of house experience, managing customers and their demands
- Strong administrative skills, proven track record
- GCSE Maths & English – level C or above
- Proficient in Word & Excel, database knowledge is high advantageous
- Strong team player skills, ‘can do’ attitude and flexibility re: rota patterns
- Presenting a professional warm welcome and helpful attitude to customers at all times.
- Dealing with any H&S issues
- Liaising with all departments as appropriate
- Responding to calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Using a switchboard system
- Co-ordinating and accepting all deliveries
- Booking of equipment and supplies and maintaining electronic records
- To work with Fundraisers in order to support all events & promotion of such, at point of contact with visitors as & when requested
- Support to Re-homing team with regard to processing of paperwork from walk ins & pre-booked appointments
- Process adoption/med/stray fees etc. on a weekly basis taking in accordance with Homes cash handling processes
- Collating and distributing of incoming and outgoing post, also processing the monthly postage invoice allocating to departmental cost codes
- Managing & maintaining the photocopier and processing invoices to departmental cost codes
- Monitoring and managing staff refreshments
- Completing daily server back up
- Ensuring all end of day procedures are completed correctly
- To undertake other duties as may reasonably be required
Located at Claverton Down, near The University of Bath.
Appoint Recruitment are recruiting exclusively for Bath Cats & Dogs. All applications will be directed automatically.
For further information or to apply please contact Samantha Fanthorpe – email@example.com
It is company policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because we are currently receiving a large volume interest to all vacancies we are unable to respond individually. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future