Client Business Partner – Fintech
A brand new opportunity to join this energetic fintech company. With ambitious forecasts they aim to seek the very best talent to compliment the team as they grow.
We are looking for someone with previous account management experience who will own the day-to-day management of clients.
You will be helping new prospects get on board fast, and work with the rest of the customer team to support existing clients with their ongoing needs. The aim is to deliver an exceptions customer experience.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Become the go-to business partner for clients.
- Own the day-to-day management of a number of clients.
- Be the internal advocate of clients, getting to know their business inside out
- Solve customer problems – be they technology, commercial, regulatory, propositional or product related
- Help existing account executives tackle queries of all types from clients. This will include both answering inbound telephone queries, and triaging and responding to inbound email queries within accepted SLAs, and will include: Service queries, account queries (e.g. requests for specific updates relating to their account), systems queries (e.g. difficulties logging in or encounters with bugs) etc.
- Generate MI and reporting analytics – identifying recurring issues and feature requests and monitoring trends in response time, volume of queries etc.
- Experienced in proactively driving excellent client outcomes
- Enjoy helping clients and goes above and beyond to do so
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing fintech with a steep learning curve
- Passionate about the role of technology
- A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the client
- Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning
- Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of
- Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet
- Sector background: Finance/technology or similar
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
- 25 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
- Pension & Life Assurance
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.