Do you want to join an award-winning financial technology company in an administrative and customer service capacity?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking organisation that will offer you training and career advancement.
The role involves being the initial point of client contact and the face of the company.
You will own the relationship with the company’s clients who are Financial Advisors and their support staff as well as Sales Team members.
You will require excellent relationship management and influencing skills, as well as being able to demonstrate market leading customer service skills.
- Continually focus on delivery of excellent customer service to ensure that the Company is highly valued by our clients
- Manage high volumes of calls from Financial Advisors, Clients, Sales Team and Third Party Service Providers
- Own and manage relationships with Financial Advisors and clients
- Ensure technical referrals are dealt with in line with service standards and regulations
- Investigate and resolve complex queries/issues within service standards ensuring ownership through to completion
- Assist with issues on any potential cases by obtaining outstanding information
- Provide support and training to the team
- Opportunities may arise to get involved in technical projects related to area
- Complete all tasks in line with service standards, procedures and compliance guidelines
- Meet all Financial Conduct Authority regulations
- Achieve and actively maintain your skills and knowledge to adhere to the Training and Competence standards
- Ensure that the Treating Customers Fairly principles are adhered to, supporting Customer Service improvement initiatives, raising any areas for concern with either line manager or compliance
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in financial services a distinct advantage
- Previous telephony experience
- PC Literate, in particular MS Office Products
- Good academic record Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure, and to tight deadlines
- Proactivity and confidence
- Organisational skills
- Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) or equivalent industry recognised qualification would be an advantage
This role would suit someone to graduate level with 6-12 months either in financial services or in a telephone customer service role. A background in professional services will place you at the front of the queue.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.