We are seeking an analytical problem solver and a solid team player who is customer and delivery focused.
Our client is a relatively new, exciting start-up aiming to make a huge impact in investment management. Using ultra-modern technology, their goal is to simplify and reduce costs of the wealth management process.
By rebuilding the infrastructure of investments and advice, they provide the technology that allows people to access financial markets – buying and selling investments, and holding them in tax wrappers like ISAs and pensions.
This role would suit an ambitious graduate looking to build a career within Fintech.
The successful candidate will be joining a fun, driven team within a positive, open environment that strongly encourages fresh ideas, challenge, experimentation, and learning.
You will work in the engine room of the business, at the core of their operations, and will be passionate about helping the business grow. You will have the opportunity to work across all areas of operations, in doing so getting exposure to all areas of the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of key operational processes across multiple areas of the business
- Identifying and resolving technical issues, including bug fixing and data correction
- Maintaining ownership of any request until resolution and meeting agreed SLA’s
- Reviewing and recommending any changes to systems needed to reduce the reliance on the development team, products or services
- Assisting with process mapping and documentation – they need to have a solid and dynamic understanding of today’s engine in order to build scalably for the engine of tomorrow
- Assisting with regular business reporting, using a variety of data sources
Skills & Experience:
- A determination and a desire to solve problems with some exposure to applications support
- You will be interested in modern data technology and may have played around with basic coding, databases and APIs. You will be excited about how technology can help firms to drive down costs, streamline processes and improve customer outcomes
- You will need to learn the business domain, so previous experience of financial services or a fintech is desirable but is not essential
- Strong communication and organisation skills and able to describe to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A team player who is customer and delivery focussed
£ Competitive salary + pension & life assurance
Flexible working arrangements
Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
25 days’ holiday and a day off for your birthday
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.