URGENTLY SEEKING – HR ADMINISTRATOR FOR BATH
We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of Bath’s clients and due to their rapid expansion we are now seeking an HR Administrator to work initially remotely from home. This role is being offered as a 6 month contract with the strong view of it either being extended or made permanent.
Typical daily duties include:
- Providing full administrative and data entry support to the HR team
- Managing all starters and leavers
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the HR team
This role is offered as an entry level role, ideally to graduate calibre and is to start immediately.
For more information please send us your cv ASAP.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.