Come and join this fabulous company when you work as their Front of House/Receptionist. In this role you are the face of the company providing an outstanding customer service to all incoming and outgoing customers. Maintaining a neat and tidy reception area you role will be busy and varied and require a smile on your face at all times!
Typical duties include:
- Presenting a professional warm welcome and helpful attitude to customers at all times.
- Dealing with any H&S issues
- Liaising with all departments as appropriate
- Responding to call and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Using a switchboard system
- Co-ordinating and accepting all deliveries
- Booking of equipment and supplies and maintaining electronic records
- Ensuring appropriate signing in books are available to customers
- Creating temporary name badges to staff where appropriate
- Collating and distributing of incoming and outgoing post, also processing the monthly postage invoice allocating to departmental cost codes
- Managing & maintaining the photocopier and processing invoices to departmental cost codes
- Monitoring and managing staff refreshments
- Completing daily server back up
- Ensuring all end of day procedures are completed correctly
- To undertake other duties as may reasonably be required
For this role you will need:
- GCSE Maths & English – level C or above
- Proficient in Word & Excel, database knowledge is high advantageous
- A background in customer care/reception/front of house
- Strong team player skills, ‘can do’ attitude and flexibility re: rota patterns
This role is offered on a rota pattern where you will be expected to work 1-2 Saturdays/weekends per month but you will only ever work a 7.5 hour day.
For a full job spec on this charming role please send us your cv
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.