National Sales Manager
This is a new opportunity to join this expanding organisation at an exciting time.
The role will involve engaging with and securing accounts from major retailers in the UK – supermarkets and health food chains being examples.
Working closely with the director of sales and senior team on the launch of key new ranges to the UK market.
Generating new business and managing customer accounts once secured to meet customer expectations.
- Experience in national accounts across multiple channels and with relevant retailers to those listed – across Health, pharmacy, sports
- An FMCG background, open on product category – could be health products, pharmaceuticals or branded electrical goods for example
- Experience of selling high tariff products/a brand would be preferable
- Operated at National Account or Senior National Account level with experience of driving new business
- Passion for sports & healthy living would be beneficial
- Able to travel independently – full driving licence
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
Head office based near Frome, Somerset.
Salary: Dep on Experience
To find out more please get in touch.
It is company policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.