Client Services Team Leader – Financial Services
Due to increased growth this highly regarded finance company are seeking to appoint a new Team Leader for the Client Service division.
The company offer Financial Advisors, Private Banks and Trust Companies the opportunity to efficiently manage client investments. The Wealth Management Service gives access to a wide selection of assets, multi-currency facility, and suite of portfolio management tools and a choice of investment management services designed to help manage client investments
Manage the day-to-day work requirements of the team in relation to administration and the service delivery to advisers and end clients.
Specialist Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
> A proven track record in administration, in a senior or supervisory role.
> Knowledge of investment products
> Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
> Ability to prioritise work and direct others to ensure work is completed within agreed SLA’s.
> Ability to work well under pressure, and to very tight deadlines.
> A proactive and innovative approach to problem solving, including persuasion and influencing skills.
> Wrap platform knowledge and/or experience.
> Financial Services qualifications (E.g. IOC or CII).
> Have a high-level understanding of trading.
> Knowledge of CASS rules and COBs rules.
A comprehensive job description will be available.
Salary: A competitive salary is offered.
- 25 days holiday entitlement, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Office and remote working
- Supported and encouraged professional growth and development.
- >Private Medical Scheme.
- Income Protection Scheme.
- Group Contributory Pension Scheme (Employer 6% Employee 3%).
- Technology and Cycle to Work Schemes.
- Internal Mentoring Scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- Interest free season ticket loans for travel costs.
- Various corporate gym membership rates.
It is our policy to as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.