Are you looking for a Customer Service role working for a company that is expanding globally and really wants to hire exceptional talent?
If so, please read on. We are looking for an individual with passion and vibrancy to work for a luxury brand whose reputation is second to none.
Our client prides itself on being at the forefront of both style and substance. They want their customers to experience a customer service like no other. Being the first port of call in Customer Care, you’ll be their dedicated point of contact for all email and Livechat communications.
Typical daily duties include:
- Providing first class online support via email & Livechat to new & existing customers
- Effectively managing & prioritising your own workloads
- Flexibility re: working weekends and evenings when required
- Using your own initiative to positively enhance the customer experience
- Effectively managing customer expectations
- Supporting the team to achieve their overall goals
- Self-motivation, coupled with a positive attitude, team player and ‘can do’ attitude
- Advanced IT skills; using various platforms
- Sociable, fun and outgoing personality
This role is offered to work remotely but the ideal candidate will be based around Bristol/Bath as the team meets up regularly.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.