We are working on behalf of one of Bath’s most reputable and expanding companies to find them a first class Administrator who will support their busy and expanding team. The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the team with regards to logistics, management of facilities and provide project management support.
Typical duties include:
- Assisting the Project Managers with contract delivery and inclusions
- Being the first point of contact for all enquiries whilst ensuring swift and cost-effective solutions
- Managing all equipment, keeping audit trails, recording safe returns, issuing credit cards and managing lock ups
- Making sure that all offices are full functional, monitoring stock, ensuring all contracts are economical and adhering to SLA’s
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to understand the role and enable support and assistance
- Adhering to all KPIs – cost savings, account delivery and equipment audits
Skills & Experience required:
- 1st class customer service and communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone
- Previous office based experience
- Clear and articulate telephone manner
- Drive and determination – a “can do” attitude with strong team playing skills
This is a really fun company to work for and they invest heavily in their staff. Whoever they take on will be extremely lucky to join this team.
For more information about this brand new job please apply by sending us your cv.
It is Appoint’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.