Marketing Executive – Wiltshire
We are delighted to be supporting an award winning, family run business based in Wiltshire who is looking for a bright and ideas lead Marketeer. This role will be to start in September and will be based on-site in their office which is situated in a lovely location. They also offer free on-site parking.
Our client is looking for someone who has experience of working in a busy marketing department coupled with first class customer service skills. This is essential as your role will be multi-faceted and encompass marketing, customer service and soft sales.
Typical daily duties include:
Marketing & Sales
- Product development – ascertaining the customer’s needs and reporting
- Advertising – In charge of spend – on-line and in directories and websites
- PR – liaising with PR execs and with local and national press
- Database – maintaining a database of customer photos
- Marketing literature – liaising with designers & printers
- Press releases – identifying opportunities for PR
- Video content – identifying areas for video and setting budgets
- Marketing meetings – briefing sales staff on new products and website developments
- Sales – selling a product and its benefits
- Quotations – Processing and following up on sales quotes and orders
- Suppliers – liaising re: orders
- Sales team – providing cover for them as and when necessary
Website & Social Media
- Content Management
- Updating pricing, photos and galleries on the website
- SEO – Webmaster tools, Google Analytics
- Keeping a check on competitor websites
- Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Houzz, Homify
- A self starter with lots of initiative and creative ideas
- 1-2 years+ hands on marketing, website content management experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail and have first class written skills
- Be a 1st class communicator to work with customers
For more information on this fabulous new role please send us your cv.
Interviews will be conducted w.c 17th August
It is our policy as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.