NEW! HR ADVISOR
This is a new post to join the busy HR Team and support an additional project as the company continue to grow. Working alongside The HR Manager, HR Business Partner and HR Administrator
- Advising employees and managers on employment related queries and issues
- Conducting informal meetings where needed i.e. 1st stage consultation meetings, initial maternity risk assessments etc.
- Notetaking for formal meetings as required
- Conducting phone screenings for internal new starters
Performance and Development
- Working with Managers and HRBP to identify employee development needs
- Assisting HRBP in training Managers and Employees on performance software and appraisal processes
- Reviewing and updating job descriptions
- Working alongside the HR Administrator to complete a smooth and timely Onboarding and Offboarding process
- Complete contractual change paperwork and associated processes
- Working alongside the HR Administrator to input employment information into HR database.
Ideal experience/skills include:
- L3 CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Experience with low level case work such as investigation meetings, day-to-day queries, consultation meetings etc.
- HR admin – there will be a lot of this in the beginning – new starter paper work etc.
- Experience working within a HR team – communication is key.
Salary guide: £25k – £27k, plus benefits
The company are Bath based, however expected to be home based initially.
Ideally this role is to start as soon as possible.
It is company policy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.